Lisa Browne has been working for advertising agencies since she graduated from college.
She began in account services working her way up from an account executive to Vice President of Account Services.
While she was a Goswick Communications she not only headed up the account services department but also media and production. She also discovered design and began learning programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark.
Since launching Lisa Browne Marketing in 2004 she has become an well rounded one-stop-shop for everything advertising. From marketing to media buying, from print design to web site design and programming – she can offer it all! Check out the Services and Portfolio sections of this web site for more details on what Lisa can do for you.
- LISA BROWNE MARKETING, LLC | Houston, Texas | October 2004 to Present | Owner
- MARROT COMMUNICATIONS | Houston, Texas | February 2004 to September 2004 | Director of Account Services
- GOSWICK COMMUNICATIONS | Houston, Texas | October 1995 to January 2004 | Vice President, Account Services 1999- 2004, Account Supervisor 1995-1999
- GREENHOUSE COMMUNICATIONS | Chicago, Illinois | September 1991 to October 1995 | Account Supervisor 1994-1995, | Account Executive 1991-1994
- SHADOW CREEK RANCH, PEARLAND, TEXAS Acted as Marketing Director and Marketing Agency for this master-planned community, the fastest selling community in the Houston market in its third year of sales.
- ROYAL OAKS COUNTRY CLUB, HOUSTON, TEXAS Incredibly successful launch of this country club community lead to saving client one-fourth of budgeted marketing dollars over a two-year period. Launch included event featuring Royal Oaks golf course designer Fred Couples and CBS sportscaster Jim Nantz that debuted $200,000 35 mm. film, aggressive public relations push that achieved numerous print and broadcast stories, complete collateral package creation, direct mail program and web site development. Won National Home Builder Association sales and marketing awards for web site, television commercial and launch event.
- HOME DIRECTOR, MORRISVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA Directed industry relations for this IBM spin-off home technology company. Held launch events in three key cities that featured entertainers The Temptations, The Four Tops and The Commodores.
- RED ROCK COUNTRY CLUB, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA Directed the relaunch of this struggling country club community. Included complete collateral package development for both home sales and membership, completely refocused media strategy, introduction of first television campaign and direct mail program and rehaul of web site. Campaign was awarded a Homer Award by the Southern Nevada Homebuilders Association as Best Master-Planned Community Advertising Campaign in 2001.
- SIENA, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA Introduced a new campaign for this active adult community. Highly strategic television, print and billboard campaign led to highest sales month ever. Campaign was awarded a Homer Award by the Southern Nevada Homebuilders Association as Best Single Product Advertising Campaign in 2001.
- NEWMARK HOMES, AUSTIN, TEXAS Directed design and production of new image brochure, related collateral materials and advertising campaign. Oversaw implementation in Houston, Austin and Dallas. Resulted in Newmark Homes best sales year to date as well as Builder of the Year honors and several individual awards from the Texas Builder Association.
- MORRISON HOMES, ATLANTA, GEORGIA National internal sales promotion resulted in exceeding sales goals by over 200 percent and won a Houston Ad Federation Addy award.
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH, GALVESTON, TEXAS Managed image enhancement project, including coordinating qualitative and quantitative research among key internal and external constituencies, developing marketing communications campaign and overseeing development of creative concepts.
- RUSH-PRESBYTERIAN-ST. LUKE’S MEDICAL CENTER, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS Developed and implemented integrated marketing communications efforts for this internationally renowned academic medical center, several of its Institutes, including Heart, Cancer, Arthritis and Orthopedics, and Mental Well-Being and its new Center for Women’s Medicine.
- LAKE SHORE BANK, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS Coordinated business-to-business campaign that culminated in extremely well attended event featuring Chicago Bears head coach, Dave Wannstedt.
- CONSUMER HEALTH SERVICES, BOULDER, COLORADO Implemented high-impact direct marketing campaign resulting in sales close rate of 12 percent (tripling previous results) and long-term corporate commitment to direct marketing as the primary means of facilitating corporate new market expansion.
- KESHET, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS Directed identity program and fund-raising campaigns for this non-profit organization resulting in proceeds totaling over $200,000.
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY | Evanston, Illinois | Bachelor of Science in Communications Studies | June 1991
- VICENZA AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL | Vicenza, Italy | Graduated third in class.